Captain Kirk was clearly a golfer!
In almost every episode of the classic science fiction television show “Star Trek”, Captain Kirk called down to Chief Engineer Scotty and demanded more power!
This is the same demand I get from all of the golfers that seek my help.
“Looking to get stronger before the golf season.”__Greg
Have you ever heard a golfer say they want shorter drives? Of course not! Power gives you the ability to hit the golf ball far.
Every golfer wants it! No golfer doesn’t want it.
Bomb The Ball Past Your Buddies
“My longest drive used to be 240 yards with an average of 225. I’m averaging 245 now and have hit several 270-yarders and one 280! Gonna be a fun season.” Thanks, Brett!__Ken, NYC
If you sprint, throw, and jump you can convert that speed to your golf swing. If you don’t have these qualities you cannot express them in your swing, no matter how good your coach is.
Taking My Golfers To The Next Level –I’ll do anything I can to help my golfers achieve longer drives, so I have completed TPI Power Level 2.
The Power Level 2 course included over 5 hours of online tutorials, dedicated to the art of increasing swing speed and covers all aspects of hitting the ball further including:
- The Science Of Power – Motor unit recruitment, muscle fiber types, the potentiation effect, and the physics of projectiles.
- Clinical Observations – The Big Break Theory, Overspeed Training, Overload Training, The Rules of 4, and Muscular Loading Principles.
- Power Matrix – Learn the four main power sources: Vertical Thrust, Rotary Power, Chop Power, and Wrist Release Power. Then incorporate all four of these sources into TPI’s 4X4 Power Matrix, a simple system to help design effective power development training programs.
- Power Swing Techniques – Swing modifications that can be used to generate more clubhead speed.
- Screening For Power – Learn the TPI power screen, the first step in determining potential physical limitations with you or your client.
- Loading The Links – Identify problems in the kinetic chain and how to address these issues with simple coordination drills.
- Club Fitting For Power – Learn the latest findings in club fitting considerations.
Here’s to a 2023 season filled with Longer Drives & Lower Scores! Brett The Golf Guy