1. In-person Concierge
In-person concierge one-on-one training is available in South Charlotte, NC.
2. Remote, One-on-One
Remote, one-on-one training is available from anywhere. You can train all over the world. Many effective workouts can be done with little or no equipment, so don’t let the fact that you don’t have a room of weights available to you stop you from progressing.
The Process-What to Expect:
First we learn what your limitations are and if they are showing up in your golf swing or are causing pain or discomfort in your body.
Build a program that helps you eliminate the physical restrictions that are preventing you from playing your best golf. This will always begin by improving tissue quality, joint mobility, and movement patterns you are deficient in.
Then we incorporate your improved range of motion and body awareness into drills that you can use to make swing changes that will help you Play Golf Better.
Then, we are free to add strength, speed and power to make you the best golfer you can possibly be.
“If I could give just one piece of advice to golfers of all levels, it’s to be physically assessed by a competent professional. A well-trained TPI professional can identify key areas of weakness or imbalance and develop a highly effective exercise or rehabilitation program. It’s no guarantee that you’ll remain injury free, as the golf swing puts incredible forces on the body, but it puts the odds in your favor.”
Dr. Greg Rose, Co-founder of the Titleist Performance Institute
Why Get A Golf Fitness Assessment?
The number one reason to get a golf fitness assessment is to reduce the risk of injury. Considering that approximately 70% of amateur golfers are playing in pain or have played in pain this should be a priority!
The number two reason to get a golf fitness assessment is to improve performance. Every golfer wants to be a better golfer. Although lessons and practice seem like the logical approach to improving your game, it’s the very reason so many golfers end up injured or rarely reach their genetic potential.
Why Golf Fitness Charlotte?
- Golf Fitness Charlotte is dedicated and committed to providing mature male clients with the most current, up-to-date and forward-thinking techniques and strategies they need to Play Golf Better.
- The program structure is designed to take all the guess work and confusion out of training. There is a lot of information out there on social media to filter through. Now you don’t have to worry about whether or not an exercise you see on Youtube or Instagram is appropriate for you, your needs, your goals, your level of fitness. That’s what I’m here for.
- Fitness isn’t just for golf. Getting fit for golf will also make you fit for life and allow you to do all the things you Need to do, Like to do, and Want to do easier than ever before.
- Work with an industry expert with over 22 years of experience in the fitness industry and 13 years as a golf fitness specialist.
Brett is an incredible fitness instructor specializing in golf and the need that golfers have to improve their game and body. I have worked with him for a year and have:
- Increased drives by 20 yards
- Decreased back pain (was a major issue for me)
- Completely changed my thought-process on preparing and recovering my body for playing golf.
- Answered my questions about what I should be spending my time on to get better and prepared a specialized routine and long-term program.
Brett is beyond professional and knows what he’s doing There is a zero doubt he will improve his student’s golf abilities — the only thing that is required is some effort and time.
I reached out to Brett because I felt like I needed more flexibility and core strength, which I felt would be good for golf as well as general fitness purposes. Working with him has been well worth the time and investment. I’m much more flexible in my upper and lower body, my rotational strength has definitely improved and maybe most importantly, I have a much better understanding of how the body is supposed to work during the golf swing. Brett is a true expert in his field, and he is adept at tailoring his sessions to focus in areas where you need the most work. Based on the exercises I learned and the warm-up routine he showed me, I believe the benefits of this experience will be long-lasting.